Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Announces Commencement of Virtual (Online) Lectures for all Students During the Lock-down Period of the Corona-virus Pandemic
Following the directives of the Federal Government on commencement of e-learning activities during the lock-down period, the Management of the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu has announced the commencement of virtual online lectures for all students of the institution.
In a resolve to key into the trending global online teaching and learning process, the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Registrar, Dr. Mrs, Ijeoma C. Aneke directed all lecturers to submit soft copies of all the approved text books/learning materials for first semester 2019/2020 session on or before 30th of April 2020 in preparation towards the online lecture commencement date of 11th May, 2020.
We are glad to inform all students of the institution that IMT Enugu has officially commenced their virtual online lectures as from today 11th May, 2020 via the Learning Management System (LMS).
All students who are willing to participate are to follow the outlined guidelines to fully participate in the IMT online lecture activities on the school learning portal.
IMT Enugu Lectures Guidelines 2019/2020
1. Kindly Login IMT portal via portal.imt.edu.ng using your Registration Number or application number.
2. Click on Profile Update to copy your Learning Management System LMS Username and Password. i.e Email address and password provided on your profile e.gUsername: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: Password@2
3. Login to gmail.com to activate your email account and change your password.
4. Log in to lms.imt.edu.ng or click on the LMS link sent to your email.
5. Enter your Username and Password.
6. Kingly endeavor to change your password on first login on the IMT LMS platform, click on the Account Menu then, reset password.
For further enquiries call 07016705460 or send a mail to email@example.com.